100% full Not resolved
2.1
Turnaround Time

Cover looks great in the box when you receive it.Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty.

They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with water after each rain. The Cover faded horribly in only two months. Customer service said they will replace for $50 shipping fee, about 50% of the original cover cost.

I'm certain I would have the same issue with the new cover - poor quality dyes used in the fabric. PROBABLY MADE IN CHINA. I wish I found this website before I made the purchase. Believe everything you read.

Their 5 year warranty & 10 year warranty is deceptive business practice. They need to be out of business.

Here are pictures from 2 months usage outdoors!

Black turned to gray and red changed to pink.(See unexposed underside of cover and outside exposed areas).

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of seal skin covers boat cover from Seal Skin Covers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Seal Skin Covers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not waterproof and customer service seems incompetent. Author liked the most delivery on time and free shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments