Cover looks great in the box when you receive it.Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty.
They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with water after each rain. The Cover faded horribly in only two months. Customer service said they will replace for $50 shipping fee, about 50% of the original cover cost.
I'm certain I would have the same issue with the new cover - poor quality dyes used in the fabric. PROBABLY MADE IN CHINA. I wish I found this website before I made the purchase. Believe everything you read.
Their 5 year warranty & 10 year warranty is deceptive business practice. They need to be out of business.
Here are pictures from 2 months usage outdoors!
Black turned to gray and red changed to pink.(See unexposed underside of cover and outside exposed areas).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Delivery on time
- Free shipping
- Built-in straps for towing
What I disliked
- Not waterproof
- Customer service seems incompetent
- Anything about the company
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pwc Steelfin Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "I got up this morning and took my Toyota Sienna straight to Auto Bell location at West Market St. in Greensboro, NC for a good car wash. When it..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."