Cover looks great in the box when you receive it.Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty.
They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with water after each rain. The Cover faded horribly in only two months. Customer service said they will replace for $50 shipping fee, about 50% of the original cover cost.
I'm certain I would have the same issue with the new cover - poor quality dyes used in the fabric. PROBABLY MADE IN CHINA. I wish I found this website before I made the purchase. Believe everything you read.
Their 5 year warranty & 10 year warranty is deceptive business practice. They need to be out of business.
Here are pictures from 2 months usage outdoors!
Black turned to gray and red changed to pink.(See unexposed underside of cover and outside exposed areas).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Delivery on time
- Free shipping
- Built-in straps for towing
What I disliked
- Not waterproof
- Customer service seems incompetent
- Anything about the company
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."