They claim to fit and their slick web site makes you feel that they have covers that fit well.
Actually, they are semi custom and leak.I was attracted by the advertising and long warranty (10 years) but you can only return/exchange them during a 30 day period.
I tried to work with customer service via email and they did not return my email. When I called, they said that the pictures that I sent were examples of great fits. But several areas of the jet ski covers (I am covering Yamaha Waverunner 3-seaters from 2009) sag and collect water. They then leak into the foot wells.
The bottom of the covers are also loose. So now I have paid for covers that don't fit and leak.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- 10 year warranty
- Built-in straps for towing
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Not waterproof
- Misleading website
- Customer service
- Quality of the cover
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seal Skin Jet Ski Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..."
- "We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it. It is HUGE, hangs..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."