They claim to fit and their slick web site makes you feel that they have covers that fit well.
Actually, they are semi custom and leak.I was attracted by the advertising and long warranty (10 years) but you can only return/exchange them during a 30 day period.
I tried to work with customer service via email and they did not return my email. When I called, they said that the pictures that I sent were examples of great fits. But several areas of the jet ski covers (I am covering Yamaha Waverunner 3-seaters from 2009) sag and collect water. They then leak into the foot wells.
The bottom of the covers are also loose. So now I have paid for covers that don't fit and leak.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- 10 year warranty
- Built-in straps for towing
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Not waterproof
- Misleading website
- Customer service
- Quality of the cover
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model. upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable..."