Greensboro, Georgia
100% full Not resolved
1.9
Turnaround Time

They claim to fit and their slick web site makes you feel that they have covers that fit well.

Actually, they are semi custom and leak.I was attracted by the advertising and long warranty (10 years) but you can only return/exchange them during a 30 day period.

I tried to work with customer service via email and they did not return my email. When I called, they said that the pictures that I sent were examples of great fits. But several areas of the jet ski covers (I am covering Yamaha Waverunner 3-seaters from 2009) sag and collect water. They then leak into the foot wells.

The bottom of the covers are also loose. So now I have paid for covers that don't fit and leak.

Lesson learned.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Jet Ski Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: 10 year warranty, Built-in straps for towing.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Not waterproof, Misleading website, Customer service, Quality of the cover.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion