They claim to fit and their slick web site makes you feel that they have covers that fit well.
Actually, they are semi custom and leak.I was attracted by the advertising and long warranty (10 years) but you can only return/exchange them during a 30 day period.
I tried to work with customer service via email and they did not return my email. When I called, they said that the pictures that I sent were examples of great fits. But several areas of the jet ski covers (I am covering Yamaha Waverunner 3-seaters from 2009) sag and collect water. They then leak into the foot wells.
The bottom of the covers are also loose. So now I have paid for covers that don't fit and leak.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- 10 year warranty
- Built-in straps for towing
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Not waterproof
- Misleading website
- Customer service
- Quality of the cover
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."