Greensboro, Georgia
1.9
Turnaround Time

They claim to fit and their slick web site makes you feel that they have covers that fit well.

Actually, they are semi custom and leak.I was attracted by the advertising and long warranty (10 years) but you can only return/exchange them during a 30 day period.

I tried to work with customer service via email and they did not return my email. When I called, they said that the pictures that I sent were examples of great fits. But several areas of the jet ski covers (I am covering Yamaha Waverunner 3-seaters from 2009) sag and collect water. They then leak into the foot wells.

The bottom of the covers are also loose. So now I have paid for covers that don't fit and leak.

Lesson learned.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of seal skin covers jet ski cover from Seal Skin Covers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Seal Skin Covers to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to, not waterproof, misleading website and customer service. Author liked the most 10 year warranty and built-in straps for towing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments