2.4
Turnaround Time

I gave them the total specs of my boat-even that it has bow rails. --- Year,Make,model,dimensions,length,width.beam.

Talked with the chat reps twice before ordering-made shure they knew everything including bow rails. They gave me a link to the cover that was supposed to fit- it didn't. It was 20 inchs (ten on each side) too short. Barely was long enough.

I told them within 5 working days it didn't fit. They said they would see if there was on to exchange it for. Each week for three weeks I called and they said they would email me. They didn't even once call me back.

They finally sent a email with a return label and said they would keep 20% of purchase price. Check the price of their covers - if they do this to 10-20-100 people a week-that's a big pile of money for sending out the wrong product.

I would never deal with them again and will warn everyone I know. Seal skin covers aren't as hassle free as they claim.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seal Skin Covers Boat Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: I have to pay because they suggested the wrong cover.

Comments

You should have read the reviews first, I made the same mistake got 2 jet ski covers that didn't come close to fitting the company said I waited to long so TS,I got burned for $260

Bullitt4248
to Anonymous #1405446

Their website showed positive reviews - I found this site by chance. I rarely shop online. Elite Era, LLC