i am going through all the same things that these other negative reviews have already expressed..my own *** fault for not doing my research before i ordered a motorcycle cover...gonna take the loss on the 20 % restocking "fee" to return this crappy cover i already exchanged once, and have been waiting over a month to get something that actually fits my bike. got disconnected in the middle of a phone call on my return because it was 6pm..when the website says their hours are until 630pm..talk about rude and unprofessional...2 covers that didnt fit, poorly handled return policy, crappy customer service...this place should not even be allowed to do business...if you read these reviews, like i shouldve done, take them to heart before deciding to order from this place !

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Motorcycle Cover.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Bullitt4248

I have decided to use the facebook and twitter link above - their business model lives off uninformed consumers.We trusted them - I trusted them after giving them all the correct info about my boat.

I too believe its almost a scam to get the 20% restocking fee. How can so many people be sold the wrong product ? How can one company not have corrected their size errors after so many tries ?

So I suggest we all use facebook and twitter to expose this company. Maybe then they will either start correcting errors or end their business.

20% is a lot of cash to take from hundreds of people.

If it was my mistake - I wouldn't say a word.

Use twitter and facebook links above -