1.3
Turnaround Time

I recently attempted to purchase a new motorcycle cover for my 2017 Harley.Before I settled with ordering from Seal Skin Covers, I researched and saw the MANY complaints about poor customer support, poor fits and poor quality covers, like a fool I thought I might be one of the lucky few satisfied customers.

Well I was wrong. Trust all these poor reviews. I am going out of my way to tell my story since I never leave feedback. I ordered my cover on phone since I was concerned about an online order and a true fit and didn't was to chance ordering the wrong size.

I thought speaking to a person was the correct way to order. I explained that at the time I ordered my cover to the girl who took my order. She never explained the usually too small issues that ALWAYS happen when you order the first time. Needless to say, she indicated a patch kit for my antenna would also be in the shipment.

I did receive the cover quick but when I tried to cover my motorcycle it was 2 feet to short. They also didn't enclose the patch kit as promised nor a packing slip. I called Seal Skin Covers and had bit of a run around convincing them I needed an exchange. When they assured me that they would exchange the cover for a larger cover and the postage was again on them, I opted to do just that.

After waiting for almost a month I received a second cover. This was again 2 feet too short. Come on really. Nice business.

Anyway I called them again and told them I should have listened to ALL these "poor reviews" and never ordered from them in the first place. They wanted me to exchange the 2nd cover for yet a 3rd one. I told them I simply wanted my money refunded. It took another month for them to place the money back on my credit card.

Oh did I mention, they stuck me for the restocking charge for their "Screw Ups". Over $20. If this is the kind of company you want to take a chance on, then do what I did and trust Seal Skin Covers, order from them and you too can still be looking for a cover and waist time returning the wrong size covers. Not to mention costing you over $20 at the same time.

Do yourself a favor LOOK ELSEWHERE. There is a reason for all these negative reviews.

Come on Seal Skin get it together.Never again....

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Motorcycle Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments