Turnaround Time

Before ordering my cover I asked about my flats boat poking platform on chat and was told it's no problem.They processed my card and took my money immeadiately.

Says "normally ships in 2 days" after a week I had not heard and tried to call 5 times but there is nobody to answer the phone. I emailed customer service 2 times and nothing. Finally chatted and was promised a call but received an email 4 days later with questions about my order (same questions already asked in the order form). Email said 1 or 2 day response, waited another 4 days to hear back.

I'm now 3 weeks out and just received an email that they are refunding my money because "thier covers simply don't work with poling platforms" They actually suggested let them know if I decided to remove the platform just so their cover would work! I leave for a trip in a few days and need a cover.

The entire process was the worst online shopping experience I ever had.I'll give them 24 hrs to process my refund, if not done I'm charging it back on them And they can paid the chargeback processing fees to their processor.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments