1.1

Update by user Jan 13, 2017

Product touted as "GUARANTEED FIT" on website.However, just a one size fits all type product.

I could make a bed sheet fit.

Too tight on Jet Ski handlebars making it prone to tearing and too much excess material in front to collect rain, dust, bugs, etc.and would make it difficult to clean.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2017

Purchased 2 Yamaha jet ski covers from BoatCover.com.First they were on backorder so I finally got them 17 days later after I had left the lake to winterize my jet skis.

When I took a whole day to drive down and back to check them, they didn't fit at all. Not custom, just a drape type cover (see picture - Yamaha cover on left jet ski, Boatcover.com cover on the right jet ski). Fit extremely tight over handle bars and loose material in front. Frankly I am embarrassed to have these covers on my machines.

Despite claim of a GUARANTEED FIT, the BoatCover.com product did not fit and they will not let me return them because I was past their 30 return policy (due to their backorder delay which cost me an entire day to drive down and try them out). I expressed to them the real issue is the product does not fit as advertised and I was willing to take the 20% restock penalty, but they refused. Despite many emails, they will not provide me with a fitting product or refund even 80% of my money. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM Boat Cover.com.

Their website is misleading (i.e.the reviews on it are fake as you can never read the reviews and the number never changes - for 4 months it has been 1,685), their site shows a fit that is much different than what you get, and their GUARANTEED FIT is a scam.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Jet Ski Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Price if it had fit as advertised.

I didn't like: Customer service too rigid.

Comments