Seal Skin Covers - Had a Terrible experience with sealskincovers.com/ car covers
I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late.
I asked the Chat person if these (#EDP-1,5 pack car covers) covers that she recommended will fit a VW Bug Convertible were shipping capable with a Car/Frt carrier shipper she said yes, after vehicle was loaded on trailer the cover was installed,30 minutes later the cover flew off the car "cuz it did not fit correctly" per their required size recommendation by the chat person. I talk to a Manager I tried to return the remaining 4 covers they said because one cover is missing from the box of 5/5 pack they will not refund any monies, and will not take responsibility for the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier and were not sure about the size cuz its a generic size "one size fits all" They will not take responsibility that they recommended the size Part #EDP-1 or the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier. Their manager will not take any responsibility for that chat persons statement. She refused to look at the notes/conversation between me and chat person... she says the covers can not be used to ship cars!!!! then why did your chat person say that you can ship them on a car carrier and that they are DOT approved ? yah some ones lying. Jerks and Liars""!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manager is not reasonable
- Only saw through her eyes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This product in less than 6 months leaves a fine white powder all over my bike. The cover started to wear out over the mirrors and rack along with leaving..."
- "Cover looks great in the box when you receive it. Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty. They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."