100% full Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late.

I asked the Chat person if these (#EDP-1,5 pack car covers) covers that she recommended will fit a VW Bug Convertible were shipping capable with a Car/Frt carrier shipper she said yes, after vehicle was loaded on trailer the cover was installed,30 minutes later the cover flew off the car "cuz it did not fit correctly" per their required size recommendation by the chat person. I talk to a Manager I tried to return the remaining 4 covers they said because one cover is missing from the box of 5/5 pack they will not refund any monies, and will not take responsibility for the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier and were not sure about the size cuz its a generic size "one size fits all" They will not take responsibility that they recommended the size Part #EDP-1 or the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier. Their manager will not take any responsibility for that chat persons statement. She refused to look at the notes/conversation between me and chat person... she says the covers can not be used to ship cars!!!! then why did your chat person say that you can ship them on a car carrier and that they are DOT approved ? yah some ones lying. Jerks and Liars""!!

Victorferrer123@icloud.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with crappy and stated that there is a room for improvement of manager is not reasonable and only saw through her eyes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor chat person gave me wrong information" of seal skin covers customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Seal Skin Covers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seal skin covers customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seal Skin Covers.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Farmington, Michigan, United States #1239119

I ordered a boat cover, was given the price, delivered, paid for it, received ansrvujx emailed receipt, then waited.Nothing.

One week later I received a phone call informing me there had been a "mistake" and the actual price was $185.00 more than I was quoted. No recourse except a cancellation.

I do not know where these bait and switch crooks are located to file a complaint.Anyone know?