Seal Skin Covers - Had a Terrible experience with sealskincovers.com/ car covers

4 of 97 Seal Skin Covers reviews

I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late.

I asked the Chat person if these (#EDP-1,5 pack car covers) covers that she recommended will fit a VW Bug Convertible were shipping capable with a Car/Frt carrier shipper she said yes, after vehicle was loaded on trailer the cover was installed,30 minutes later the cover flew off the car "cuz it did not fit correctly" per their required size recommendation by the chat person. I talk to a Manager I tried to return the remaining 4 covers they said because one cover is missing from the box of 5/5 pack they will not refund any monies, and will not take responsibility for the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier and were not sure about the size cuz its a generic size "one size fits all" They will not take responsibility that they recommended the size Part #EDP-1 or the fact that they did know the car was being shipped by a car haller/carrier. Their manager will not take any responsibility for that chat persons statement. She refused to look at the notes/conversation between me and chat person... she says the covers can not be used to ship cars!!!! then why did your chat person say that you can ship them on a car carrier and that they are DOT approved ? yah some ones lying. Jerks and Liars""!!

Victorferrer123@icloud.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Crappy
  • What I disliked
    • Manager is not reasonable
    • Only saw through her eyes

Reason of review:
poor chat person gave me wrong information
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Seal Skin Covers Car Cover
Review category
Equipment
review #952022

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Seal Skin Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 97 Seal Skin Covers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
dutch

Nov 10 #1239119 Farmington, Michigan, United States

I ordered a boat cover, was given the price, delivered, paid for it, received ansrvujx emailed receipt, then waited. Nothing. One week later I received a phone call informing me there had been a "mistake" and the actual price was $185.00 more than I was quoted. No recourse except a cancellation. I do not know where these bait and switch crooks are located to file a complaint. Anyone know?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.