Highly disappointed in the product that I got. Ordered and paid for the seal skin Supreme all-weather outdoor cover on 28th June 1988 .

Received it on July 11th 2018 . On opening and viewing what they sent me it was Not even close to the advertisement description or photos in which they show. Ordered the seal skin Supreme all-weather outdoor cover for $149.99 the 5-layer for my 2010 Camaro show car. What I received was a vinyl Gray car cover with one very thin layer of some kind of cloth material.

Contacted seal skin for customer support after emailing back and forth from the 11th to the 20th they come to the conclusion telling me that what they sent me is what I ordered I told them no it was not and if so then I need my money back and return this one. Very very disappointed in the customer service, and the quality advertised in this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Seal Skin Covers Car Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

“” BEWARE OF THESE LYING CROOKED SCAM ARTIST” FALSE MISLEADIMG IMFORMATION. THEY TAKE YOUR CASH AND SHIP YOU SOME $5 piece of China chunk. Too small see through GARBAGE