1.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model.upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the cover was about 5 ft too long.

I sent it back and informed them that the tarp was for a much larger boat (pic) and it appeared there was no way it would accommodate a boat with an outboard motor. I was assured that the replacement would. when I received the second cover it was too small across the beam and still did not accommodate the motor (pic). Upon calling customer service I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.

3 days later I called customer service and was informed that they would charge me a 20% restocking fee. I was sent two tarps that would never fit my boat and then I had to pay for their mistake. NICE!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Boat Cover.

I didn't like: Ship wrong sizes, Misleading website.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion