I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model.upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the cover was about 5 ft too long.
I sent it back and informed them that the tarp was for a much larger boat (pic) and it appeared there was no way it would accommodate a boat with an outboard motor. I was assured that the replacement would. when I received the second cover it was too small across the beam and still did not accommodate the motor (pic). Upon calling customer service I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.
3 days later I called customer service and was informed that they would charge me a 20% restocking fee. I was sent two tarps that would never fit my boat and then I had to pay for their mistake. NICE!!!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ship wrong sizes
- Misleading website
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it. It is HUGE, hangs..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "I was told that they would pressure wash before painting. Never got done so they painted over all the dirt except for the few places they scraped. Still loose paint..."
- "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."