Seal Skin Covers - Horrible customer service!!!!
I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model.upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the cover was about 5 ft too long.
I sent it back and informed them that the tarp was for a much larger boat (pic) and it appeared there was no way it would accommodate a boat with an outboard motor. I was assured that the replacement would. when I received the second cover it was too small across the beam and still did not accommodate the motor (pic). Upon calling customer service I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.
3 days later I called customer service and was informed that they would charge me a 20% restocking fee. I was sent two tarps that would never fit my boat and then I had to pay for their mistake. NICE!!!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ship wrong sizes
- Misleading website
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "David L. Ross Construction(DLRC), Woodlawn, TN is an unlicensed construction contractor.DLRC signed a contract to provided turnkey construction of my new home. Under TN statute all construction contractors acting..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."