1.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model.upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the cover was about 5 ft too long.

I sent it back and informed them that the tarp was for a much larger boat (pic) and it appeared there was no way it would accommodate a boat with an outboard motor. I was assured that the replacement would. when I received the second cover it was too small across the beam and still did not accommodate the motor (pic). Upon calling customer service I was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.

3 days later I called customer service and was informed that they would charge me a 20% restocking fee. I was sent two tarps that would never fit my boat and then I had to pay for their mistake. NICE!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of seal skin covers boat cover from Seal Skin Covers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Seal Skin Covers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ship wrong sizes and misleading website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments