After searching for a specific cover for my Dagde A100 pickup seal skin supposedly had the one for me.As being an international purchaser I like the 100% free shipping money back guarantee.

Well as it turns out not so helpful, to date in three months and 5 email to return a cover that would fit the titanic I have not had a single response other than when I contacted PayPal to try to get a resolution. Nothing since

Clearly this supplier has no intention of honouring their customer service so I'm still waiting for a response and I think I will be for a while, if it ever comes.

As you can see by the picture not quite a snug fit.Buyers be ware and shop,elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of seal skin covers cover from Seal Skin Covers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $179 and wants Seal Skin Covers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service seems incompetent, customer service and customer service and lack of response. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments