Ordered a Seal Skin Cover cover because of all the lofty claims on their website, plus the fact that they actually had my rather uncommon year/make/model car listed, which many of their competitors did not.And given their guarantee, I figured I had nothing to lose: "Seal Skin Covers guarantees the covers you purchase will arrive in new condition, be free of defects and will properly fit the vehicle for which you ordered.

If your item fails to meet the criteria above Seal Skin Covers will exchange the item at no cost." The cover they shipped was way too big, dragging on the ground on all four sides. They tried to make good by allowing me to exchange for a replacement, but the replacement cover was much too small to fit as intended. I contacted them and said I'd try one more time if they had a size in-between the two they had sent, otherwise I'd need to return and try a different manufacturer. The only return they would do cost me a 20% restocking fee, despite their guarantee that it would "properly fit the vehicle for which ordered".

Apparently their fit guarantee only applies to exchanging for another poor fitting cover. This is totally misleading and poor customer service.

I ordered a cover for a specific car, they did not deliver on their fit guarantee, and the whole process cost me 20%.Very disappointing experience.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Car Cover.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer support.

Comments