Seal Skin Covers - Review about Seal Skin Supreme Motorycle Cover from Ashburn, Virginia
In April of this year I ordered.A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley.
invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned to powder and sloughed off. I took photos and emailed them to customer service and got no reply. I then filed a complaint with PayPal and recieved a credit for the amount of the cover less shipping.
The refund didnt show up and I was in the process of contacting Paypal as my claim ran out. i contacted retailer and they emailed me that the warranty didnt cover fading. Afrer 5 months the cover was deterioting to the point of being trash. Retailer got back to me again and stated they would send me a new one but with no warranty and they would not refund my money.
I dont want another one so I made arrangements to display it. Last week after 6 months they contacted me and still wont refund my money but offered me a new one with a one year warranty where the value would be prorated. No refund offer on defective Chinese product that the supervise the manufacture of 100%. product currently trash at 6 months.
staff was rude and demeaning. This is a cover made by them to protect boats, cars,, bikes and such out of doors.
It should last more than 90 days before it starts to deteriorate.I am surprised they stay in business.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Seal Skin Supreme Motorycle Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."