Ashburn, Virginia

In April of this year I ordered.A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley.

invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned to powder and sloughed off. I took photos and emailed them to customer service and got no reply. I then filed a complaint with PayPal and recieved a credit for the amount of the cover less shipping.

The refund didnt show up and I was in the process of contacting Paypal as my claim ran out. i contacted retailer and they emailed me that the warranty didnt cover fading. Afrer 5 months the cover was deterioting to the point of being trash. Retailer got back to me again and stated they would send me a new one but with no warranty and they would not refund my money.

I dont want another one so I made arrangements to display it. Last week after 6 months they contacted me and still wont refund my money but offered me a new one with a one year warranty where the value would be prorated. No refund offer on defective Chinese product that the supervise the manufacture of 100%. product currently trash at 6 months.

staff was rude and demeaning. This is a cover made by them to protect boats, cars,, bikes and such out of doors.

It should last more than 90 days before it starts to deteriorate.I am surprised they stay in business.

Review about: Seal Skin Supreme Motorycle Cover.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

I purchased a boat cover from them and it lasted almost 7 months.I returned it and asked for a new cover and for 6 months I have still been asking for the new cover to arrive.

I have contacted TOM several times and he said he would ship another cover to me. They have shipped 4 covers to me and none of them fit my boat. I simply wanted a refund and they refuse to refund me or send me another cover. If this guy thinks I am going to let him take $360 of my hard earned money he has another thing coming.

I refuse to let people like this steal our money.

I am working on a class action suit with 12 others and if you know any others that want to get in on this please email me at Gacireale@gmail.com.Thank you Gianni