2.8
Turnaround Time

I bought a higher end Seal Skin car cover that was supposed to fit my exact vehicle. Fit turned out to be a little small which made securing it with the built in cord to very unpractical and not secure.

i''m guessing the cover comes in small, medium, large, etc. and will only fit some vehicles correctly. The flannel lining is nice and soft but sheds and sticks to my convertible top. Upon initial installation one of the grommets ripped out.

The "Free" cable and lock not even worth using as they are very low quality. I would recommend getting a cover that is made for your "specific" vehicle and pay the extra money for it.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Car Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Bullitt4248

I have decided to use the facebook and twitter link above - their business model lives off uninformed consumers. We trusted them - I trusted them after giving them all the correct info about my boat.

I too believe its almost a scam to get the 20% restocking fee. How can so many people be sold the wrong product ? How can one company not have corrected their size errors after so many tries ?

So I suggest we all use facebook and twitter to expose this company. Maybe then they will either start correcting errors or end their business.

20% is a lot of cash to take from hundreds of people.

If it was my mistake - I wouldn't say a word.

Use twitter and facebook links above -