Fairplay, Colorado
2.8

I bought a boat cover from this company and it leaked the very first rain and every rain since.They have a jam up marketing department, but that's all.

Every attempt to contact them I have been told that someone would be contacting me. Not the first attempt to contact me has been made. Now I can't even get them to respond in any fashion. And they have the nerve to send me discounts so I can buy something else from them.

If you are looking for a cover for somethin, do yourself a favor and don't give this company a second glance.Not American made with a China tag.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of seal skin covers boat cover from Seal Skin Covers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seal Skin Covers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments