Weyburn, Saskatchewan

We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it.It is HUGE, hangs down nearly to the ground when on the boat.

This is NOT the cover we ordered. No problem right? Just return it or exchange it right? WRONG!!

They will not exchange or return because #1- it is open, how are we to know it doesn't fit if we don't open it. #2- We are in Canada. Like come on, YOU sent us the wrong one.

This company is GARBAGE!Please, NOBODY order from this place, your sure to be very disappointed.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Boat Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Seal Skin Covers - Had a Terrible experience with sealskincovers.com/ car covers Seal Skin Covers "I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late. I asked the..." Read more Seal Skin Covers Boat Cover Review Seal Skin Covers "Bought my boat cover in April. Put it on for 1st time June 20. Not even close to fitting. They will not refund my money because it is over 30..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - AVOID SEALSKIN COVERS Seal Skin Covers "Cover looks great in the box when you receive it. Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty. They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with..." Read more Seal Skin Covers Egr T23 Boat Cover 22 Ft Center Console Review Seal Skin Covers "I bought a boat cover from Sealskin 8 months ago and the tarp has already split and ripped down the center of the cover. I have submitted emails, phone calls..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more