We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it.It is HUGE, hangs down nearly to the ground when on the boat.
This is NOT the cover we ordered. No problem right? Just return it or exchange it right? WRONG!!
They will not exchange or return because #1- it is open, how are we to know it doesn't fit if we don't open it. #2- We are in Canada. Like come on, YOU sent us the wrong one.
This company is GARBAGE!Please, NOBODY order from this place, your sure to be very disappointed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model. upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Here is the chronology of this purchase: -9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I..."
- "I ordered my ring from top hatter on Oct 30th said it was shipped Oct 31st. It's been a month now and no ring and no one in canada can..."
- "Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume online, wrong size. Seems..."