Weyburn, Saskatchewan

We ordered a boat cover from seal skin covers, we had a number of issues with their shipping, and finally after 2 months we received it.It is HUGE, hangs down nearly to the ground when on the boat.

This is NOT the cover we ordered. No problem right? Just return it or exchange it right? WRONG!!

They will not exchange or return because #1- it is open, how are we to know it doesn't fit if we don't open it. #2- We are in Canada. Like come on, YOU sent us the wrong one.

This company is GARBAGE!Please, NOBODY order from this place, your sure to be very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of seal skin covers boat cover. Seal Skin Covers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seal skin covers boat cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seal Skin Covers.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Seal Skin Covers - Wrong size cover! Seal Skin Covers "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Horrible customer service!!!! Seal Skin Covers "I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model. upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - NEVER BUY FROM SEALSKINS,SHOULD BE CALLED LOOSE AS HECK! Seal Skin Covers "ORDERED FOR MY E-550 MERCEDES AFTER SEEING THE FIT ON THEIR SITE, 140.00 PLUS . WHEN ARRIVED FIT WAS HORRIBLE...DRAGGED ON GROUND ALL AROUND. THE STRETCH PART THEY CLAIM AS..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Sealskin does not stand behind warranty! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a 10-year warranty product. Within the first year, the fabric started disintegrating. The company replaced the cover with a $35.00 charge. One year later, the fabric on the replacement..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more