I live in Arizona, I purchase a car cover for about $125.00 in order to protect my vehicle from the sun, after a month the vehicle's paint showed signs of heat damage in the hood and other parts of the vehicle, I contacted Sealskin covers in November 2015 my money was returned after several calls in February 2016, but they are doing nothing regarding the paint damage! very bad business, very bad customer service, very bad and expensive product!Will not recommend this product or vendor to anyone, they lack customer service! They are not been accountable for their product and their management lacks authority or knowledge to make proper customer satisfaction decision.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Seal Skin Covers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seal Skin Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Seal Skin Covers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Farmington, Minnesota, United States #1138336

Thanks! You just saved me money by posting your review.