I live in Arizona, I purchase a car cover for about $125.00 in order to protect my vehicle from the sun, after a month the vehicle's paint showed signs of heat damage in the hood and other parts of the vehicle, I contacted Sealskin covers in November 2015 my money was returned after several calls in February 2016, but they are doing nothing regarding the paint damage! very bad business, very bad customer service, very bad and expensive product!Will not recommend this product or vendor to anyone, they lack customer service! They are not been accountable for their product and their management lacks authority or knowledge to make proper customer satisfaction decision.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Cover looks great in the box when you receive it. Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty. They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with..."
- "Got two tables and they sold me replacement warranty Tje screen got cracked and when i came to replace it and use the warranty i payed for They telling me thats..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?! Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."