I live in Arizona, I purchase a car cover for about $125.00 in order to protect my vehicle from the sun, after a month the vehicle's paint showed signs of heat damage in the hood and other parts of the vehicle, I contacted Sealskin covers in November 2015 my money was returned after several calls in February 2016, but they are doing nothing regarding the paint damage! very bad business, very bad customer service, very bad and expensive product!Will not recommend this product or vendor to anyone, they lack customer service! They are not been accountable for their product and their management lacks authority or knowledge to make proper customer satisfaction decision.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."