2.0

In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley.

invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned to powder and sloughed off. I took photos and emailed them to customer service and got no reply. I then filed a complaint with PayPal and recieved a credit for the amount of the cover less shipping.

The refund didnt show up and I was in the process of contacting Paypal as my claim ran out. i contacted retailer and they emailed me that the warranty didnt cover fading. Afrer 5 months the cover was deterioting to the point of being trash. Retailer got back to me again and stated they would send me a new one but with no warranty and they would not refund my money.

I dont want another one so I made arrangements to display it. Last week after 6 months they contacted me and still wont refund my money but offered me a new one with a one year warranty where the value would be prorated. No refund offer on defective Chinese product that the supervise the manufacture of 100%. product currently trash at 6 months.

staff was rude and demeaning. This is a cover made by them to protect boats, cars,, bikes and such out of doors.

It should last more than 90 days before it starts to deteriorate. I am surprised they stay in business.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2015.

Comments

I purchased a boat cover from them and it lasted almost 7 months. I returned it and asked for a new cover and for 6 months I have still been asking for the new cover to arrive.

I have contacted TOM several times and he said he would ship another cover to me. They have shipped 4 covers to me and none of them fit my boat. I simply wanted a refund and they refuse to refund me or send me another cover. If this guy thinks I am going to let him take $360 of my hard earned money he has another thing coming.

I refuse to let people like this steal our money.

I am working on a class action suit with 12 others and if you know any others that want to get in on this please email me at Gacireale@gmail.com. Thank you Gianni