Seal Skin Covers - SealSkin Cover "breaking down" inside
This product in less than 6 months leaves a fine white powder all over my bike. The cover started to wear out over the mirrors and rack along with leaving that white powder.
The customer service is nice but useless, they will replace NOT refund with the same inferior cover BUT I MUST SEND THE DEFECTIVE ONE BACK AND WAIT 2-3 WEEKS...
Im going to buy a Prima cover AND send this cover back...they can keep it.
A waste of time and $85.00
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Seal Skin Bike Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."