1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered one cover for my snowmobile Oct 2015 expecting to pay $149.99.They sent me three covers and charged my debit card $449.97.

I saw the charge to my account days before the covers arrived and immediately notified the company of the error. The company sent me UPS return labels for the two extra covers. I sent the two covers back to them (tracking 1Z 89W 354 90 9443 9891) and confirmed that they received them.

They did not refund me the $299.98 due and ceased answering my queries.I believe their actions were deliberate and criminal.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Seal Skin Covers. The most disappointing about a product or service at Seal Skin Covers was being lied to and customer service seems incompetent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seal Skin Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Seal Skin Covers to other companies on our site.

Comments