1.7
Turnaround Time

They sent the wrong cover 2x and then argue with me that the cover is an exact fit !I have owned bikes since the mid 70's and know how to put a cover on.

I own 2 Wings now. The cover fits the front great but not the back. It will be ok if it was a FB6. No room for a trunk so the cover ends up 18" short !

I sent pictures and described what was wrong and they say " Covers are made to measure on all products". They then charge me 20% restocking fee. I told them that I ran the parts dept for years and we ordered anything wrong its our fault, no charges. If the customer orders it wrong , yes then a restocking fee.

But they charge it no matter what .

So the customer is always wrong to them.The cover is a great material .

I liked: Cover material.

I didn't like: Customer service and managers attitude.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Seal Skin Covers - Had a Terrible experience with sealskincovers.com/ car covers Seal Skin Covers "I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late. I asked the..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Snowmobile Cover Review Seal Skin Covers "I would NOT recommend any purchase from Seal Skins!!! 1) They advertise their covers will fit...but what they don't tell you is there standard sizes and are not custom fitting...meaning..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - NEVER BUY FROM SEALSKINS,SHOULD BE CALLED LOOSE AS HECK! Seal Skin Covers "ORDERED FOR MY E-550 MERCEDES AFTER SEEING THE FIT ON THEIR SITE, 140.00 PLUS . WHEN ARRIVED FIT WAS HORRIBLE...DRAGGED ON GROUND ALL AROUND. THE STRETCH PART THEY CLAIM AS..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Wrong size cover! Seal Skin Covers "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more Conns Poor Service Conns "In early January 2017 I bought a brand new top of the line LG washer/dryer combo from Conns located on FM 1960 (near Willowbrook Mall) in Houston, TX. On September..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more Very disappointed with Camping World of Council Bluffs, IA Camping World "Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017. Was just what we wanted! Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home..." Read more