I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year.When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace the cover exactly one time in during the ten year period...not much of a warranty when the product is poorly made.
When I finally started the return policy (because my cover no longer covered the motorcycle) I was informed I will have to pay an additional $35 to cover shipping costs. When you look at the website it says they will send you pre-paid postage to cover the return, what they don't tell you is that you have to pay them $35 before they will send you the pre-paid postage.
This is the worst product, warranty and customer service I have ever experienced.Please don't give this company your money.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of response
- Promises they dont keep
- Poor all around
- Quality of the cover
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live in Arizona, I purchase a car cover for about $125.00 in order to protect my vehicle from the sun, after a month the vehicle's paint showed signs of..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I would NOT recommend any purchase from Seal Skins!!! 1) They advertise their covers will fit...but what they don't tell you is there standard sizes and are not custom fitting...meaning..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Flagstaff east AZ. Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom! Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016. It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it. We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this..."