1.4
Turnaround Time

I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year.When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace the cover exactly one time in during the ten year period...not much of a warranty when the product is poorly made.

When I finally started the return policy (because my cover no longer covered the motorcycle) I was informed I will have to pay an additional $35 to cover shipping costs. When you look at the website it says they will send you pre-paid postage to cover the return, what they don't tell you is that you have to pay them $35 before they will send you the pre-paid postage.

This is the worst product, warranty and customer service I have ever experienced.Please don't give this company your money.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Seal Skin Covers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about seal skin covers motorcycle cover from Seal Skin Covers was customer service and lack of response, promises they dont keep and poor all around Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Seal Skin Covers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Seal Skin Covers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments