I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year.When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace the cover exactly one time in during the ten year period...not much of a warranty when the product is poorly made.
When I finally started the return policy (because my cover no longer covered the motorcycle) I was informed I will have to pay an additional $35 to cover shipping costs. When you look at the website it says they will send you pre-paid postage to cover the return, what they don't tell you is that you have to pay them $35 before they will send you the pre-paid postage.
This is the worst product, warranty and customer service I have ever experienced.Please don't give this company your money.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and lack of response
- Promises they dont keep
- Poor all around
- Quality of the cover
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Flagstaff east AZ. Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom! Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a..."
- "We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016. It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it. We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."