3.5

The Seal Skin cover I purchased for my Yamaha Waverrunner is advertised as 100% waterproof.It is 0% waterproof.

If you want a waterproof cover do not buy a Seal Skin. Leaked like a cotton sheet.

It also did not fit very well. Extremely loose in some areas and extremely tight in others. It does protect from the sun so I will not return it but I will buy another before I throw this one in the garbage.

I also had a lot of mildew under the cover in only a week.My other OEM cover was not waterproof either but I did not get mildew.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of seal skin covers cover from Seal Skin Covers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seal Skin Covers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor all around and not waterproof. Author liked the most free shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seal Skin Covers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments