1.4
Turnaround Time

Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with their on line helper (that comes on asking if you need help. It was supposed to include the cable and lock but I didn't receive either with the package. Not did I receive the tie cords that was mentioned in the instructions.

For a custom fit car cover, this was way too big!! Approximately 2 feet too big side to side and 2 feet front to back.

When I tried calling their customer service number I was cut off three times while on hold, and then they would NOT even look up what the proper size should be for my car to see if the shippers had sent the wrong car cover! Their response was to fill out a ticket on their web site and they would get back with me within 24-48 hours!

Not very helpful!

I asked for the phone number of the company president and was told that there was not a phone number available! Say What? I have uploaded photos of all four sides 1. Passenger side 2. Rear 3. Front 4. Drivers side

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with 10 year warranty and free shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of processing of order for correct fit of vehicle and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of seal skin covers car cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $149. Seal Skin Covers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seal skin covers car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seal Skin Covers.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments