Seal Skin Covers - Way to Big for a Custom Fit Car Cover!

32 of 97 Seal Skin Covers reviews

Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with their on line helper (that comes on asking if you need help. It was supposed to include the cable and lock but I didn't receive either with the package. Not did I receive the tie cords that was mentioned in the instructions.

For a custom fit car cover, this was way too big!! Approximately 2 feet too big side to side and 2 feet front to back.

When I tried calling their customer service number I was cut off three times while on hold, and then they would NOT even look up what the proper size should be for my car to see if the shippers had sent the wrong car cover! Their response was to fill out a ticket on their web site and they would get back with me within 24-48 hours!

Not very helpful!

I asked for the phone number of the company president and was told that there was not a phone number available! Say What? I have uploaded photos of all four sides 1. Passenger side 2. Rear 3. Front 4. Drivers side

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • 10 year warranty
    • Free shipping
  • What I disliked
    • Processing of order for correct fit of vehicle
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Seal Skin Supreme All Weather Outdoor Cover With Cable And Lock
Review category
Equipment
review #901057

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Seal Skin Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 97 Seal Skin Covers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Seal Skin Covers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Seal Skin Covers.
Filing a new complaint about
×