Seal Skin Covers - Way to Big for a Custom Fit Car Cover!
Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with their on line helper (that comes on asking if you need help. It was supposed to include the cable and lock but I didn't receive either with the package. Not did I receive the tie cords that was mentioned in the instructions.
For a custom fit car cover, this was way too big!! Approximately 2 feet too big side to side and 2 feet front to back.
When I tried calling their customer service number I was cut off three times while on hold, and then they would NOT even look up what the proper size should be for my car to see if the shippers had sent the wrong car cover! Their response was to fill out a ticket on their web site and they would get back with me within 24-48 hours!
Not very helpful!
I asked for the phone number of the company president and was told that there was not a phone number available! Say What? I have uploaded photos of all four sides 1. Passenger side 2. Rear 3. Front 4. Drivers side
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- 10 year warranty
- Free shipping
What I disliked
- Processing of order for correct fit of vehicle
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I read several bad reviews on Seal Skin Covers (formerly Elite Boat Covers) when my cover roached and I thought I was hopeless for a warranty claim after seeing they..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."