Colorado Springs, Colorado

Ordered the 10 year warrantied best Seal Skin car cover for a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra 2 door hatchback and even verified that I was ordering the correct size with their on line helper (that comes on asking if you need help. It was supposed to include the cable and lock but I didn't receive either with the package. Not did I receive the tie cords that was mentioned in the instructions.

Related: Seal Skin Covers - NEVER BUY FROM SEALSKINS,SHOULD BE CALLED LOOSE AS HECK!

For a custom fit car cover, this was way too big!! Approximately 2 feet too big side to side and 2 feet front to back.

When I tried calling their customer service number I was cut off three times while on hold, and then they would NOT even look up what the proper size should be for my car to see if the shippers had sent the wrong car cover! Their response was to fill out a ticket on their web site and they would get back with me within 24-48 hours!

Not very helpful!

I asked for the phone number of the company president and was told that there was not a phone number available! Say What? I have uploaded photos of all four sides 1. Passenger side 2. Rear 3. Front 4. Drivers side

Review about: Seal Skin Supreme All Weather Outdoor Cover With Cable And Lock.

I liked: 10 year warranty, Free shipping.

I didn't like: Processing of order for correct fit of vehicle, Customer service.

1.4
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Seal Skin Covers Car Cover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $149
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.