Turnaround Time

Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram.Crew.

Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied to me several times flatout!! And theres no one you can talk to.other than her because it's a call center according to her. My cover was almost 3 get to long for my truck.

She actually wanted to know how much it was to long ago they could send a new one. *** that's their job not mine. It also came with a dinner size rip in it.. So after two weeks of fighting with the call center lady I just asked for a refund.

She said there is a 20% restocking fee..

On a brand new cover that was too long and had a hole in it.Take my advice and don't buy from seal skins they *** over

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Pickup Truck Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Bullitt4248

I have decided to use the facebook and twitter link above - their business model lives off uninformed consumers.We trusted them - I trusted them after giving them all the correct info about my boat.

I too believe its almost a scam to get the 20% restocking fee. How can so many people be sold the wrong product ? How can one company not have corrected their size errors after so many tries ?

So I suggest we all use facebook and twitter to expose this company. Maybe then they will either start correcting errors or end their business.

20% is a lot of cash to take from hundreds of people.

If it was my mistake - I wouldn't say a word.

Use twitter and facebook links above -