Turnaround Time

I ordered a boat cover from these guys based on the information provided by their sales dept.It arrived promptly, but was the wrong cover for my boat.

After numerous calls and e-mails to the customer service dept., I was given a return label for UPS. This was after arguing with a service person who wanted me to still try the wrong cover on my boat. The cover was received by them a week ago and I am still waiting for a credit to my credit card. These guys stink.

Time to call the credit card company.

They can't even get their hours off operation right.Deferent information of hours of operation given on phone and web site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and lack of response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of seal skin covers boat cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $255. Seal Skin Covers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seal skin covers boat cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Seal Skin Covers.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments