Chester, Maryland

ordered 2 jetski covers for 2 completely different jets.got them a week later even though we live in MD and the covers were shipped from NJ.

Problem #1, one cover was right cover but wrong size, # 2 second cover was wrong color so I didn't even try to fit it. Called and someone returned call saying sorry and would send out correct covers and send labels for the other ones to pick up. Problem #3 got a cover when still needed 2 and it was same size as first one.I have called and sent messages for the last 4 days with no response. I have now alerted my credit card company to dispute the bill.

I will buy a different cover and will have these sent back whenever they decide to send me the labels, oh but they need to contact me to do that.What a JOKE!

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Cover.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Terrible motorcycle cover Seal Skin Covers "I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year. When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Had a Terrible experience with sealskincovers.com/ car covers Seal Skin Covers "I paid for 3 days priority shipping it showed up 9 days later, shipped from their New Jersey warehouse to Florida, it arrived 6 days late. I asked the..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - GUARANTEED "Not to" FIT @BoatCover.com Seal Skin Covers "Purchased 2 Yamaha jet ski covers from BoatCover.com. First they were on backorder so I finally got them 17 days later after I had left the lake to winterize my..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more