Minneapolis, Minnesota
2.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to get nice out (about 45 days after ordering) I was told they would not help me.I wish I had ordered from Cabela's.

The strapping was different from the picture and it was 74 inches wide and I needed 94 inches. They always like to fall back to its my fault and I was past there 30 day warranty. No customer service!! When I asked to exchange for the correct size they said NO.

No help!

No taking care of the customer!

In the picture the right hand is pointing to the corner of the boat and the left is the corner of the cover.The same measurements on the other side also.

Review about: Seal Skin Covers Boat Cover.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Processing of order for correct fit of vehicle.

Had an Experience with Seal Skin Covers?

Comments

I think the company practiced due diligence.You were obligated to try the cover upon receipt.

How does the company know if you just used it for a couple weeks, and then wanted to send it back.

It's clearly your fault.I don't blame them at all.