Seal Skin Covers - Wrong size cover!

I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to get nice out (about 45 days after ordering) I was told they would not help me.I wish I had ordered from Cabela's.

The strapping was different from the picture and it was 74 inches wide and I needed 94 inches. They always like to fall back to its my fault and I was past there 30 day warranty. No customer service!! When I asked to exchange for the correct size they said NO.

No help!

No taking care of the customer!

In the picture the right hand is pointing to the corner of the boat and the left is the corner of the cover.The same measurements on the other side also.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Processing of order for correct fit of vehicle

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Seal Skin Boat Cover
Review category
review #847983 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Seal Skin Covers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160186

I think the company practiced due diligence. You were obligated to try the cover upon receipt. How does the company know if you just used it for a couple weeks, and then wanted to send it back. It's clearly your fault. I don't blame them at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.